Dr. Judit Lienert
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- AcademiaNet member since 04.09.2012
- AcademiaNet- Selection Criteria
- Eawag: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Dübendorf
- Natural sciences, mathematics and statistics
- Business, administration and law
- Social sciences, journalism and information
Biological and related sciences , Business and Administration, Social and behavioural sciences
Area of specialisation
Decision analysis, Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA), Transdisciplinary research, Stakeholder participation, Water supply and wastewater management, Water resources management
Interface between social, natural and engineering sciences, to support decision makers in making better-informed, participatory, and sustainable decisions. Focus of research is water management, water supply and wastewater infrastructures, and novel decentralized technologies. Research background (PhD) in biology/ plant ecology.
Distinctions and Awards
Larsen, T.A., Lienert J. Swiss academies award for transdisciplinary research 2008, td-net and Stiftung Mercator Schweiz, given to the project Novaquatis "for its visionary, innovative and integrative approach in urban water management". Zürich, Switzerland, 27.11.2008.
English, French, German, Italian