Prof. Katrin Beyer
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- AcademiaNet member since 04.06.2014
- AcademiaNet- Selection Criteria
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne EPFL
- Engineering, manufacturing and construction
Engineering and engineering trades
Area of specialisation
Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics; Structural Engineering; Civil Engineering
Performance-based seismic design and assessment of structures
Seismic behaviour of reinforced concrete and unreinforced masonry structures
Distinctions and Awards
Willi-Studer-Award for the best degree in Civil Engineering, ETH Zürich, 2001.
ETH-Medal for the best final thesis in Civil Engineering, ETH Zürich, 2001.
Degen-Scholarship for diploma project, ETH Zürich, 2000.
- Lectures, Membership in scientific bodies, Refereeing
English, French, German