Signe Emilie Cremer PhD
- The Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF)
- AcademiaNet member since 13.09.2018
- AcademiaNet- Selection Criteria
- Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
- Health and welfare
Education, Health, Veterinary
Area of specialisation
Veterinary medicine -> Clinical pathology -> Hemostasis and thrombosis.
Platelet pathophysiology in companion animal medicine
Profiling of canine platelet protein secretion in the search for platelet biomarkers
Assaying of platelet microparticles in dogs and cats
Analytical assay validation
Assay validation of diagnostic and research biomarkers
Distinctions and Awards
- Management position, Membership in scientific bodies, Refereeing
- Family and friends.
Professional network/collaborations within biomarker research, especially thrombosis and hemostasis.
2014: Serotonin mechanisms in canine mitral valve disease
PostDoc qualification, e.g. Habilitation
2017: Proteomic analysis of secreated proteins from activated canine platelets.